Friday, November 10, 2006

Four hands, one brain

BALLROOM jive is good fun. That is, if you are naturally bouncy and good at remembering routines with umpteen, quick 'changes of hand'.

“You want me to switch from right-to-left and left-to-right and god-knows-what-else every two seconds!" said a frustrated bloke to Ms Hitler, his trainer. "Could’ve coped with two hands, but between my partner and me, we have four hands, do you realise?”

“That’s correct,” said Ms Hitler. “Four hands and one brain – hers.”

The said bloke wasn’t me. Honest.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home